Saturday, September 22, 2012

The waiting game

My choice at this moment
is to view myself as waiting.
or
to view myself as there.


Am I waiting for something better?
Am I where I should be?

While the answer changes
based on the day,
the essence of the answer
has to be found
within the contentment
of the moment!

Maybe I hope that one day
things will look a little different..
but if this is it,
This is not a bad place to be!

Friends, family, children..
weekends aways..
girls nights outs-
a job I love,
a church I enjoy.
hobbies that distract me
and friendships that fulfill me!
Family that accepts me
and children that remind me,
why every breath I take counts!
and above all a Lord that sustains me.

Life could be MORE..
but it could be LESS,
so in this moment-
it is just RIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. It could be both...being happy in the moment doesn't preclude the fun of imagining something different in the future. Glad you're back to blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete