Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a DAY....

Many months ago,
I managed
by some fluke...
(more likely a God thing)
to get tickets
(in the 15 minutes before they sold out)
to the Taylor Swift concert.
Not only tickets..
but GOOD tickets!!

So tonight is the night!
The girls are so excited!!
We are heading out for pedicures...
they are listening
to their CD's...

And I am reveling in the moment!
I remember my mom
taking me to my first concert!
Out of all the ones since
I still remember that one the most!!

I believe VERY much in the moment!
Yes,
we should plan for the future
(I will get around to that I am sure!)
but, why do we think
our memories can wait?

I want to know
that I did not put off
the moments
until it was too late!!

The balance
is in not SPENDING
every moment!
some memories
have to be saved!

However,
I find the moments I can
and I plan them!
Knowing
that the memory
was well worth the cost.....

So tonight..
we shall make some memories
take some pictures,
sing some songs..
and store the moment
in the savings account of our hearts!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!! Savor those moments for sure! Enjoy the concert!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful time. Savouring the moment is surely the very best way of prolonging enjoyment.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete