Tuesday, April 26, 2011

True growth...

I always wonder-
how I will know?
how will I know
that I am healthy enough
to make better choices?

how will I know-
I have learned the lessons...?

the other night I blogged
that I was in a vulnerable place-
that same night
I got an email,
an online site..
a good looking, nice guy!
(according to him:)!)
but, fresh out a divorce!
I was vulnerable..
wondering,
will I ever meet anyone?
and yet..
I replied..
I let him know
I was interested ..
but not for 6 months to a year...
I gave him my email..
told him good luck,
and let him know he could
contact me down the road!

No matter how 'alone'
I might have felt,
I knew I was not willing
to take that risk!

I think its safe to say,
some lessons HAVE been learned..
and progress has been made!
And that is a start...

1 comment:

  1. If you had not learned any lessons, you would not have been strong enough to say no.
    You are ready to be right where you are. That is all that matters

    ReplyDelete