Friday, October 22, 2010

Pain within Beauty??

I am falling...
Falling into hope..
Falling into the future...
and some days
Falling into fear!

I have gone into
my new stage of life
with eyes wide open!
I am aware of the warnings..
and aware of the realities!

But, thats not what scares me...
what scares me are the signs
you cannot see;
the future;
the day that it all falls apart!
The moment you fall from the clouds
into the dangerous river below!

And yet,
if I live
waiting for the pain,
I may not really
experience and enjoy
the beauty around me!

I can wait...
I can know..
I can expect...

Or I can accept!

I cannot see the future!
I cannot control
what shall be!!
I can live today
in this moment!
I can be fully present
in my reality...
and I can take each step
one at a time.

Today,
I choose
to turn off the voices in my head.
The ones that tell me
that:

Relationships
fail...
People leave..
Love hurts...

And instead
I shall
listen to the sound
of my heart beating,
and let its rythym lead the way!

9 comments:

  1. Good for you!! Follow that heart and allow the light to shine over you.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled rhythm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love does hurt Debbie, because you care so much. Being without love hurts even more ...... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies..
    and look..how exciting..I have my own editor!!! thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am proud of you! See the positives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post!

    Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have come so far Debbie. The journey is complete but just starting. The joy and wonder of your amazing future is here now, today. Isn't it beautiful? You are cherished and adored like you deserve to be...

    ReplyDelete