Thursday, December 9, 2010

Much ado about nothing...


that could cover so much..
but tonight
it covers
my first college final is 20 years!

I was a nervous wreck..
the assignment?
a Shakespeare play!
Both a paper
and acting out
a scene!

Extra credit for costumes!

Not only did I dress up
but I brought my 13 year old
along
to help with the part!


I was outgunned on technicalities..
all the young students
had fancy power point..
I had hand written notes!

BUT, I did my best...
and accomplished the goal!
and am one class closer to my degree!

and after 20 years
thats saying a lot...

so maybe it was much ado
about something
after all!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So proud of you! (And Tristan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my friend!!! after the class he said "mom you should have told me, I would have helped you with the power point." lol..he is 13 for heavens sake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! And I love your costume!! Good for you!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you got extra credit for that beautiful costume!

    ReplyDelete