Thursday, July 14, 2011

2 steps back..4 steps forward...

As I begin
to learn..
the new stage
of another!

A new place in my life..
A new experience...
New questions
and sometimes not so fun answers!

A past, a present, a future..
his!
mine!
who we are..
who we were..
and who we want to be!

Sometimes this brings worries..
and sometimes beautiful perspective.

When I wonder,
do we have a shot?
the answer is a louder;
'heck yeah'..

are we guaranteed it?
NO!
will it work for sure?
who knows!
will we make it to the next stage?
only time will tell!

but its no longer a game..
its more than a dance!
Its a start....

5 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I am right there with you... trying to take it one step at a time, enjoy it, and not plan to far ahead or hope too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are in similar places at the moment. I sway from being scared to nervous to happy.

    As the lady I'm dating said to me, "once you stop fluctuating back and forth we'll be happy." I hope that she is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a: hurray is in order, right?

    ReplyDelete