Thursday, July 14, 2011

2 steps back..4 steps forward...

As I begin
to learn..
the new stage
of another!

A new place in my life..
A new experience...
New questions
and sometimes not so fun answers!

A past, a present, a future..
his!
mine!
who we are..
who we were..
and who we want to be!

Sometimes this brings worries..
and sometimes beautiful perspective.

When I wonder,
do we have a shot?
the answer is a louder;
'heck yeah'..

are we guaranteed it?
NO!
will it work for sure?
who knows!
will we make it to the next stage?
only time will tell!

but its no longer a game..
its more than a dance!
Its a start....

6 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I am right there with you... trying to take it one step at a time, enjoy it, and not plan to far ahead or hope too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are in similar places at the moment. I sway from being scared to nervous to happy.

    As the lady I'm dating said to me, "once you stop fluctuating back and forth we'll be happy." I hope that she is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a: hurray is in order, right?

    ReplyDelete