This was a 'note' going around on facebook!
The idea is that you ask your children the questions and you wrote what they say...
it was cute!
And I tell you, it was the brightest spot in my day...to see their hearts for a moment!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
trist- take care of patronum
bren-i love you
2. What makes mom happy?
tris- when i get a's on my report cards
shy-coffee! (yes..she said that!)
bren-when we are quiet when you are on the phone
3. What makes mom sad?
trist- when i forget to take care of the pets
shy-when we get hurt
bren-when I got a big cut on my head-10inches in my head (bit of an exageration)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
trist-when she tells a joke
shy-you tickle me
bren-when you say a funny word (she means my accent)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
trist-a child of God
shy-never wore stuff inappropriatte (ok if you knew me in highschool DON'T laugh!!)
bren-i bet very nice, very sweet, and like a princess in God's eyes.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
trist-5 foot 6
bren-6 plus 3(I am 5'3")
8. What is her favorite thing to do
trist-watch american idol
shy-spending time with us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
trist-teaches 2 years old
sshy-she goes to movies and drinks coffee
bren-talks on the phone and thinks about us
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
trist-stopping poaching (i loved this answer!)
shy-by running a christain rock band
bren-your pretty look (I swear I don't put her up to it...she's up to something!!)
11. What is your mom really good at
12. What is your mom not very good at?
trist-cooking perfect meals
bren-not drinking coffee
13. What does your mom do for her job?
trist-teaches 2 years and sells ads
shy-she goes on the radio and sells ads
bren-thats what I was gonna say
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
shy-does coffee count?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
trist-she is very good with the pets
shy-she sticks up for God and is always doing whats best for us
bren-that she teaches 2 years olds and she's really loving
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
trist-sponge bob , he is a bit naive. (yes my 11 yo said that about me)
shy-wanda-the nagging girl! (no hesitation!!)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
trist-watch american idol
bren-shopping with me too
18. How are you and your mom the same?
trist-we have the same last name, that pretty much all there is
shy-we both like chocolatte
bren-we both like to sing
19. How are you and your mom different?
trist-easy, i eat meat she's a vegetarian
shy-she does not eat fish, i do
bren-I don't have moles! no offense... (thanks bren , none taken)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
trist-she says so
shy-she punishes us
bren-she punishes us, kisses us and says so
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
shy-a coffee shop
these are the reasons its alllllllll worth while!